ReSpeedr: Super slow-motion and timelapse effects
ReSpeedr™ from ProDAD is a PC based application that allows you to create stunning slow-motion videos from regular footage. Combining advanced optical-flow and sophisticated frame-blending technologies, it can smoothly slow down and speed up your footage with ease. ReSpeedr intelligently synthesizes new frames between the ones recorded by your DSLR, action camera, or even mobile phone!
Its video smoothness and quality are better than what any video editor currently delivers. ReSpeedr can produce amazing super slow-motion video without renting a high speed camera. It can also speed-up clips turning them into fascinating time-lapse "fast-forward" scenes. Speed-shifted footage can be rendered in industry standard formats ready to be shared online or brought into your favorite video editor.
Professional grade results without the professional price tag!
ReSpeedr is a stand-alone Windows application that works in Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
We are authorized resellers of ProDAD's products. Buy from us now for only $79.95 and save 20%! (regular price is $100)
Why to choose ReSpeedr?
- Simple and effective tool for creating speed changes, slow-motion effects, and frame-rate conversions
- ReSpeedr supports for 2.7K, 4K, and higher video resolutions
- Combine super slow-motion and time-lapse sequences in a single video clip
- Built-in video stabilizer with rolling-shutter correction
- Real time preview and super-fast rendering with CPU & GPU support
- Incredible detail and smoothness by using motion-flow analysis
- Affordable! The best quality for the price! (average rating is 9.4 out of 10 based on 480 user votes)
- Dual-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
- Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1
Input File Formats
proDAD develops and distributes innovative solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renowned and award-winning products. proDAD cooperates with leading creative software developers including Adobe, Apple, Avid, Canopus, Microsoft, Muvee, Pinnacle, and Sony. proDAD’s headquarters are situated in the southern town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.
Related products from ProDAD
Automatic video fisheye correction (20% OFF)
All-in-one solution for action camera users: video stabilization, fisheye and rolling-shutter correction, de-noising (10% OFF)