Clip-based Effects, Presets and TemplatesApplies to: Film Grain, Light Leaks, Particulas, Transquare, MBL Presets, Sapphire Edge Presets, Sony Vegas Lower Thirds, Sony Vegas Templates
All sales of our stock footage, templates and presets are final. No refunds will be issued. Prices and packages are subject to change without prior notice.
Software PluginsApplies to: Vegasaur, Film Looks SVP
To guarantee that clients will be satisfied with their purchase we provide trial/free versions of our software plugins allowing users to see if product do what they want. Therefore, it is assumed that when a user purchased the registered version from us, he/she is satisfied with the product's features and functionalities, so that no refund/return request would therefore be requested by the user on such basis. If you have not tested our free evaluation versions from our site, please do so before you place your order.
Refunds possible for the following cases:
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
- When you faces a technical problem, bug or defect in the software and no solution can be found or provided within a reasonable time. Also, we may request further technical information from the customer to confirm a bug, including error screen shots, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc. Failure to provide this information on the customer's part may lead to a refund request being declined.
No refunds will be issued in the following cases:
- You claim for the refund after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- When you do not reply to our email and confirm your request within 14 days from the first time you request a refund.
- If you claim for the refund immediately after the purchase of our software.
- When you are unable to provide us with any information we require and ask you for to be able to solve a problem.
- When you inform us about changing your decision to buy the software, stating you have uninstalled the software and are not going to use it, without giving us any particular reasons (the software meets the specifications stated in its description and documentation and runs correctly).
- You have no reasons which prevent you from a proper use of our software that are stated clearly on our official site. (For instance, you request a refund due to the absence of features, which are not listed in our feature list).
Changes to this policy
If we change our refund policy, we will post those changes on the Site. Any such posted changes will be effective upon the date indicated by the posting.
Last Updated: Febrary 2013